Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Eve

This new years morning has been hectic. I am determined to get all of the Xmas stuff outta here. Sucessfully, it has all been moved to the garage. The inside of the house has been cleaned, and now I sit here blogging with the fireplace on. I have not lit the fireplace since the gas scare we had when Tyler was about 6 weeks old. I miss it and its burr cold today, so I am super glad to have it on.

Since I am off today and Tyler's birthday is about 10 days away, we decided to do the 2 year pix today... none of these are the one I ordered so you will have to wait and see which one you get in your thank you card..... that is...IF you send Tyler and birthday gift. lol jk.

He was pretty good...

showing off the tummy Well, these letters spell TWO, but Tyler decided he didn't like them. These cubes are part if the waiting room material. Tyler decided he liked them and dragged them into the studio to take pix with them.

Close up

TRUCK



Look at this truck...







No comments: