This weekend was fun.... I was off work on Friday and Nancy, Dave, Pam & Dick came over for haircuts/ color and dinner. It was pretty fun! Saturday, Angelos had to work all night so Tyler and I decided to head to Brookfield Zoo for the Holiday Magic! http://www.czs.org/czs/HolidayMagic.aspx
It was super fun to go with Nicole, Ryan & Denise. Nicole rocks and is a member so it was free for Tyler and I!! It was sorta snowing and soooo pretty. We got to see reindeer, FROSTY, RUDOLPH and lots of kids. =) Tyler had so much fun til the end.... look at his pants below...you would never know by his expression that he had a diaper blow-out. But thank goodness this was just before we left. BURRR Here the 4 of us are near the tree on the way out...
What I Wore This Week - April 6-10
3 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment