Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Little Cuties!

Yesterday morning, my little cuties were cuddling! Tyler was all snuggled up against Angelos back... ( I am sure Daddy hated it. lol) But, I must say, there was no way that Angelos was going to be able to move... Last week, I had to be in Tinley Park all last week for work training. Mind you Tinley Park is NOT close to Geneva. Its about 1 hour south...now, normally I would be OK with that. However, since we had SNOW, SNOW and FREEZING rain, WIND, etc... so, thus my hour drive turned into a 2.25 hour drive home on Wednesday. Thank GOODNESS Pam was available to pick Tyler up, since I didn't make it home until after daycare closed! UGH.... thank gosh that is over and I am back in little ol Lombard! =)

Over the weekend, we had Chris, Laura and Cole over for pizza and playing. The boys played quite nice this time, until they were past tired... then the struggles began. Tyler likes to do what he wants when he wants to, and Cole like to do the same... lol - the 2 sometimes argue. =) Boys will be boys!

Sunday - we went to Eric/Sharon's to watch the Bears loose! UGH! Tyler was sooo funny, being the only kid, he was the center of attention. But after about 1.5 hours, he brought Angelos and I are shoes and put his coat on. He decided he was ready to go! So home we went! Again, too funny!

This week has been fairly quiet, which is fabulous! Hopefully, it will stay that way.

Good luck to Jim (my father in-law) who is having hernia surgery on Friday! XO

No comments: