Today I had a wedding to do in DesPlaines. Tyler had a super awesome babysitter, who let him dance on the coffee table. No really - Nicole got the remote control and when she turned around, Tyler was dancing on the coffee table. lol - I guess he gets that from me...when we go to the bar, I bring him with, get wasted, and dance on the bar. Glad to see he's following in my footsteps.
Below is the bride whos hair I did. Congrats Chris & Laura!!
After I was done, Angelos, Tyler, Ryan, Nicole & I went to the St Charles Scarecrow Fest. It was a freezing 40 degrees, but still fun. Tyler & Ryan are posing in some pix below... it was hard to get one of both of them looking at the camera - but the best ones are below.
What I Wore This Week - April 6-10
3 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment