Sunday, October 4, 2009

Keep Movin.........

WOW! It has been more than 6 weeks that I have been off work! Crazy, but it doesn't seem that long. I have an interview tomorrow, so please keep your fingers crossed!

Last week was fairly poopy weather. We did have one really fun day at the DuPage Children's Museum. Tyler and I had never been here before and it was so fun! Kristin and Michael joined us and the boys had a blast!! This is a place we will definately visit again. I forgot my camera, so no pix...but check out web if you havev never been there... www.dupagechildrensmuseum.org What a fun place to go!

This coming week, Angelos and I are celebrating our 4th anniversary. We went to dinner this weekend - as this is when the babysitters were available. Here we are below at Walter Peyton's Roundhouse for dinner. YUM After, we went to the casino for a few hours - after breaking even! wahoo! What a fun night!



Today - Tyler was insistent that Angelos and he wear their BEARS jerseys. The look so cute in the matching ones.... too bad Urlacher is out for the season. Thanks Durrow's for the adorable jersey. We had to take some pix! GO BEARS Here are my cuties!


"CHEESE"

Also - we have all been vaccinated for the upcoming flu season. Tyler went with me to Walgreens on Friday - and was quite upset with the pharmacist when she was going to give mommy her "shot". But I was a big girl, and didn't even cry! Tyler was a champ too, and didn't cry either! Of course, so was Daddy! hehe =)

This week, please keep Shannon in your prayers. She is off to have yet, another, back surgery! OUCH! I hope to take the train to Chicago with Tyler on Thursday for a visit!
And, I hope to have lots of great pix coming up. This week is supposed to be much nicer and we have tons of fun things planned for the fall weather. My favorite and I am sooo looking forward to the St Charles Scarecrow Festival with Laura & Cole on Friday. I love it so much we will probably go again on Saturday or Sunday with daddy! http://www.scarecrowfest.com/ SOO FUN!!
More pix soon! XO



No comments: