Yesterday's interview wasn't what I hoped. I am back to looking again. grrrr
Last night we had Chineese food with "MA" & "PAPA" Monaco. It was fun. Tyler was sporting his new 'PAPA CAR' shirt that my dad got him at the car show a couple weeks ago.

Yesterday, the new shoes I ordered for him came. Daddy loves them and helped Tyler wear his new Puma's for breakfast with Michael this morning. Its a gloomy day, but we had a yummy harner's breakfast!

Tyler wasn't too sure about them...

After breakfast, we played downstairs to ignore the rain. Here is the new tool bench I just finished refinishing for Tyler. It was $5 and I spent about $8 redoing it. I am pretty proud of how nice it turned out.

Tyler was trying to fix the play tent...although I am not sure a hammer will help it being picked upright. lol

I am not sure if I have posted basement pix for a while...so here are some. I am standing next to the new tool bench, facing the built in TV

Staning in frount of TV here...facing stairs.

The basement is big enough, Tyler can go for wagon rides!
1 comment:
The basement looks great...wish I could check it out in person!! =(
Post a Comment