Monday, May 10, 2010

A great weekEND!

Mother's Day weekend was great!

I took the whole weekend off to just spend time at home.

Friday - it POURED in the morning and was fairly poopy all day so I just decided to stay home. Tyler and I had a yummy chicken dinner and enjoyed staying in. I did get a RedBox movie for myself... The Blind Side, and watched it after Tyler went to bed and before Angelos got home!

Saturday - another not so nice day. Lisa and Sam came over for coffee and play time Saturday morning. The boys had a blast and played pretty well together. I am a shmuck and didn't get any pix. DUH! I hate my camera, so taking pix is such a chore! In the evening, Sarah, Isreal and Nora/Julia (our neighbors) came for a few hours to play and drink beer.... um the adults drank the beer, not the kids =) They had a SUPER fun time playing together. Tyler and two ladies...it was cute!

Sunday for Mother's Day, we started the morning with Chocolate Donuts! I NEVER eat these...so it was treat! Then Tyler brought me my awesome gift. A bike helmet...I am officially a nerd. Actually Angelos and I are doing Bike the Drive (http://www.bikethedrive.org/) in a couple weeks and helmets are required. I didn't own one... now I do! ;-) Tyler liked it too as he proceeded to wear it while playing in the driveway. After we had a quick visit with YiaYia, we headed to the Monaco house for more Mother's Day celebrating, brunch and gifts. We had a fun time. This is when I got a my beautiful butterfly... picture in a previous post.

After naps, the 3 of us went on a bike ride. Tyler's first real trip in the bike trailer. He did so good. Each other summer we have tried the trailer and Tyler FREAKS out. This time he loved it. I see lots of bike riding in our future!

Angelos is SO much better at pictures than me... here are some from his phone.


Cuddle Time

Chilin
Reading books. Tyler LOVES to read...alone.

His glasses. lol




This is my new bike helmet!









No comments: