The weather forcast for this last weekend...was rain rain rain. Well, we lucked out and got almost NONE! It was awesome! Saturday after work, Angelos, Tyler and I had dinner and enjoyed some playing outside.
Yesterday, we went to visit baby Alex (ross) and Tyler got to see him for the first time. I am an idiot and forgot my camera... DUH! Kelly even offered for Tyler to hold Alex... yes she's crazy... and he said no. I think he was a little scared. =) We had a nice visit and Kelly looks amazing...already out of maternity clothes at one week. And Alex is sleeping 5 hours at a time!
After that visit, we headed downtown Geneva to the French Farmer's Market. It was a gorgeous day to be out walking around. We got some yummy fresh veggies for dinner. Geneva's 3rd Street is such a beautiful area to walk around. We had a blast. Near one section, there is a gorgeous aquascape with FISHIES! Tyler had so much fun watching them... we were seriously watching them for about 30 minutes!

After a nice lunch, we all took a nap~ also nice~
We tried to go for a family bike ride but Angelos had a flat tire... boo, so we walked to the park instead. What a great weekend!!
What I Wore This Week - April 6-10
3 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment