Monday, July 20, 2009

Weekends Past...

Last weekend - we had a fabulous lunch with my cousin Sara at Portillo's. http://www.portillos.com/portillos/ Tyler ate his first Portillo's hot dog - and ate the whole thing. Bun and all! It was soooo funny! He just loved it. Sara and I were cracking up.

Sunday - we had a Greek day! lol - Angelos' aunt Georgia is here from Greece for a few months?!? WE think.... and she came out with Angelos' grandparents and Nick. Nicole and Ryan to have fun with us. Yeya (Angleos' ma) cooked chicken, potatoes, salad, etc and we pigged out....but how could we not after we worked up this appetite playing at the park....

Even Angelos got in some ball action after we ate... My mom has this picture of Ryan and Tyler on her fridge...Tyler looks at it and says, Ryan... and BABY! He refers to himself as baby still...its so funny!



Well, even though the weather seemed like late September this weekend, we still had fun.
Friday - after the NEW fridge came - YEAH! We went to visit Mandy (& Mike). She had her wisdom teeth pulled and looked great. She sure seemed to be doing much better! yipppeeee. Then Grandma made some awesome burgers on the grill - and Tyler ate an entire one alone! HA!




Saturday - I was supposed to have a baby shower...but my good friend Sabrina ended up in the hospital with some contractions ( at 31 weeks) and her family decided to postpone. The good thing is...mom and baby are doing great and the baby ISN'T born yet - and the shower date is to come. So - instead Angelos and I took Tyler to the Trolley Museum. He is VERY into trains right now and LOVED seeing all the "choo choos" He thought it was so neat to walk on the tracks and pick up "sticks" and look at the trains. I was a cool but sunny morning and we had a lot of fun.





After that it was nap time. I have another cold so we all napped for 2 hours! It was great. Then it was off to CPK for dinner and a bit of play time at the Barnes & Noble...where they happen to have a great Thomas the Train play table. Guess what we will be doing again! Tyler played for about 40 minutes and had so much fun! This is definitely on the list of things we want to get.









day - another cool day and not so much sun this time. Angelos got up early and washed all of the cars... how nice. Tyler wanted to help (and I didn't get a pic) but he saw soap and the only thing he could think was to wash his hair. So Angelos looks down and Tyler is all soaped up. HA! I guess its OK, but if only he knew the difference. lol
















1 comment:

Lindz said...

What a fun busy weekend!! I love the pic of Tyler playing at the train in the book store! So cute!