Saturday, July 4, 2009

F I R E works

What a great
July 4th weekend!! Friday - after Tyler's pictures and 18 mo check up, we headed to Grandma's for dinner.... kabobs, yum! Then we went to my Grandma's house for a fireworks celebration....we were joined by Grandma, Grandpa, Gr-Grandma Nannie, Angelos, Patti, Mark, Andrew, Kristin, Pat, Michael, Megan, Karena & Madeson. It was fun to all hang out and eat popcorn...lol YUM. Tyler sucessfully stayed awake until dark and fireworks time. We were pretty far from them and couldn't see them real well, but it was perfect for Michael and Tyler who have never been before... they could check them out from afar - less noise.
Saturday -- crappy rainy weather but we went to the Gruber's annual party anyway. Cleared up just in time for cooking out. We left fairly early - Tyler was pooped from staying up late the night before. Too bad it rained because there was a bouce house with slide and a pool. I am thinking we will go back tomorrow and play again. Fireworks are just about to start and I can see them from my house. xo

No comments: