Finally....here are s
ome pictures of the baby's new room to play! =) Ha...he wishes its all for him! I have had my camera packed up for Tyler's delivery and was afraid I would forget it if I took it out... thanks to Pam we have new pics to share... Love the laptop... does't bother me to email and add pics. Maybe I should take more of Tyler.. I guess that will wait til I am not sleeping this week...maybe at 3 am.=)
Well, we still have no trim, furniture or places to sit... but we DO have PS2 hooked up with some hard a$$chairs so video games are ready! (except neither of us actually play it so we have like 3 games) blah....
Thanks to everyone who offered time over here to help with the work! Chris, Erik, Irv, Gabe, Pete, Dick, George, Jason...we couldn't have done it with out you!! I hope you all got your thank you cards but I understand the USPS has been lame lately...
More tomorrow... xo


1 comment:
Looks good, but yes I agree...more pics of Tyler!!! HELLO...who cares about your basement when you just had a DARLING BABY!?!?!? Send pics soon!
Post a Comment