YAH!!!! He is finally here & he is SOOO precious!!! I can't wait to see him in person!! Ayden will love him! CONGRATS!!!
Thanks for making us the happiest Grandparents on earth! We love all of you!
Congratulations! He is so adorable, we can't wait to see him again! Hugs and kisses to all three of you!
I am so excited for you all! He is beautiful! becki i see in a few pictures he really looks like you..and i think he has angelos hair ;)..hehe.Congrats to you both. I cannot WAIT to meet this little peanut!!xoxoxoxoxoxo!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
YAH!!!! He is finally here & he is SOOO precious!!! I can't wait to see him in person!! Ayden will love him! CONGRATS!!!
Thanks for making us the happiest Grandparents on earth! We love all of you!
Congratulations! He is so adorable, we can't wait to see him again! Hugs and kisses to all three of you!
I am so excited for you all! He is beautiful! becki i see in a few pictures he really looks like you..and i think he has angelos hair ;)..hehe.
Congrats to you both. I cannot WAIT to meet this little peanut!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo!
Post a Comment