I am SO far behind on blogging. It has been super busy but I am not really sure what we have been doing. Tyler has been a challenge lately with bed time & Getting up. In the morning he is SUCH a grump. Because, I am guessing, he WON'T go to bed at night! It is so frustrating. Usually, I just go to bed so he will. ugh
He has been cute with taking pictures tho. I was looking thru them and found these funny ones.
A few weeks ago, he had been super good, so we went to Chuck E Cheese. YUCK! Just to play, sanitize, play, sanitize and BATH! eweeeee But he had fun!
We often hang with Ashlyn & Ella. Their dad works in Detroit so he isn't home all week either. This night we went to Target on the way to work out. The kids thought the helmets were hilarious!
We have been having usually nice weather this March. After one of the first days outside, Tyler was pooped! This is ONE day we didn't have trouble going to bed!!








No comments:
Post a Comment