Friday, October 7, 2011

A day of FUN

On Thursday, Tyler and I enjoyed a super fun day.  I know I am way behind on blogging so let me start at the beginning.

Sigh... Angelos has FINALLY completed his DDC (Driver Development Course) at FedEx! WAHOO! He passed with flying colors...of course, I expect nothing less.  So, basically this means his schedule will be back to normal right? HA! I should be so lucky.  I was so stressed with everything changing all the time, nights one week, days next. AHHH. Nicole helped with that and told  me to plan my life as if Angelos wasn't around and then if he was, it would be more fun. Boy was she right. That really worked. Thanks Nicoley. :) 

So... DDC complete... Angelos in Chicago Heights. (like 40 miles away) BUT, we have a camry so thats ok... but his new official hours are 7:30 pm - 4:00 AM!  YUCK!  BUT...hes the newbie and has to suck it up.  Its actually not as terrible as I thought (we are ending week one). Nice bc I dont have to make dinner anymore...yeah me! Tyler and I are content with cereal or chicken nuggets. yippeee!

So... All that said, Thursday is my day off and we had tons to do, to stay our of the house in the morning so that Angelos could sleep.  So, first thing Tyler and I were off to Colonial Cafe for breakfast. When we go there, it was super crowded and I couldn't figure out why...well when we got inside, I saw the sign. "PENNY PANCAKE DAY" DUH!  Well... they have great food, so penny pancakes were even better.



Then we were off to get mommy an oil change. BORRRRing.  Then to Sam's...

After that, Daddy was awake and we went home to hang out with him.  Did a lil hair and then the real fun began. We went to the Windy Acres pupmkin farm with Megan and Michael. What fun!






After that, we met Ashlyn and Ella at the Scarecrow Festival preview...but had no idea the carnival had begun.  Thanks to the generous owners who are my customers, we all got to do a ride. Look how excited they are!

Whew, busy but super fun day!

No comments: