I am SO behind on my blogging and have a lot of catching up to do. ugh I am going to try to sort of summarize what has been going on lately.
Since the bump on the head... um, not tons. Tyler had a birthday party the weekend after the bump at the jump zone for Tatem at school. She is an adorable little girl at Kindercare. Her party was tons of fun. After that,w e zoomed to Nannie's for a birthday party for Erin and Grandma. I didn't take any pictures but Nannie bought Tyler a RAZOR scooter and he had SO much fun riding it with Andrew on his skateboard. It wasa gorgeous day out and we had lots of fun.
Immediately the next morning, Angelos started official "driving" training for his new position at FedEx Freight. He will now be a SEMI TRUCK driver. WOAH! Well... that is a bit different for us. He is now working (4) 10 hour days M-Th...starting at 7am. WOAH! That means, BECKI has to get her booty outta bed (most difficult daily task) and get Tyler ready in the morning, feed him, get him to school all while getting myself ready and getting to work on time. SIGH! The good thing, is Angelos is home on Friday so I dont have to do it that day. lol
After two weeks of training and only a few bumps in the road we are doing great. Angelos has one more week of this training and then he will actually begin routes with the non trainers.
Last weekend Mia came over on Sunday to play with us. It was another GORGEOUS day, so off to the parks we went. Here is a cute picture of Angelos and Mia. She is getting so big!
This is a random pool picture and I have no idea when it is from. But Tyler is sitting on one of the sprayers and aiming the water at people. Hilarious.
What I Wore This Week - April 6-10
3 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment