I think the Drake's need a bail out or just a miracle. Things are breaking left and right, things are missing, and there are just some things we need. One year ago tomorrow, I was laid off at MetLife and not missing it at all, BUT I do miss the people. sigh. But I am on to a new, awesome life at MB!
We have lived in the house just long enuf that things are breaking like appliances. Anyway, that said, here is the random list of things that are missing, broken, and needed. Just thought typing it out may help me forget.
Missing
iPOD NANO :(
Broken
Dell Printer
CD player in LR
Camera
Laptop - almost
Chevy Truck (one more payment of course)
Kitchen Light
Landscape Lights
Needed/Wanted
Kitchen Table - enuf with the patio set
Rug
Chairs
TV
DVD player
someone to pull weeds...they are bigger than the bushes
What I Wore This Week - April 6-10
3 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment