I haven't blogged much the last couple of weeks.
Let's see... two weekends ago, Mia came to play with Tyler...it has been about 3 months since Tyler has seen her. Its so hard to try to explain to him why she isn't around more... the whole divorce thing is not something a 2 year old can understand. Anyway, they had a great time playing and played really well together. Here they are coloring on the easel that Tyler got for Xmas this year.
The weekend past was my birthday. On Friday, We went to the park with Cole and Laura. It was a gorgeous day! Then, I spent the evening with my family. We had Chineese food, gifts and cake! YUMMY! We celebrated Mike's birthday too since its just around the corner. It was fun and I got lots of nice gifts!
Saturday, we woke up late (sleeping in is great) to SNOW! SNOW EVERYWHERE! YUCK!
For dinner, Angelos and I went to Cooper's Hawk Winery with Jason & Diane. They suggested the place. I have been there but Angelos never had... we had a great dinner and a great time catching up with them... its been a while.
Sunday, we had breakfast with my parents and went shopping. We were supposed to go to dinner with the Durrow's but they cancelled on us last minute, so we had pizza instead! YUM!
Tyler found his basketball hoop downstairs on Friday morning...and had so much fun playing with it upstairs on the dishwasher.. now I have little balls around my kitchen floor...
I am very pleased to say, we have been VERY successful on the potty training and Tyler went 4 days (thus far) in a row with NO ACCIDENTS! We are SO proud of him!
What I Wore This Week - April 6-10
3 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment