You know in my house we have holidays in weekend form...
We have had a good but stupid few days. Angelos left early Friday morning to go to the Vehicle Emissions place... normally this isn't such a horrible experience...but now it is. There used to be 2 different places to go that were fairly near the house. They have CLOSED both of them! Its such a pain now... the closest one is about 30 minutes away. So, Friday morning... Angelos takes Tyler to daycare early so he can get this out of the way... gets in the truck and heads to the Emissions place... they are CLOSED (for Lincoln's bday?!?! good ol' Illinois) He was so frustrated... keeping in mind he just took the mustang there the weekend before...(and it didn't pass)
So, off to work he goes... works all day, on the way home... he gets a nail in his tire and when we woke up Saturday morning...the truck tire was completely out of air! UGH! What another pain! Hence all is fixed now and we are on the mend, except he still has to go to the emissions place again 2 times. =)
Friday night, Tyler and I had dinner with Nannie! She made my favortie; Stuffed Peppers! They were yummy! Nannie has this cardboard box that Tyler thinks is the best thing ever. He plays in it forever! We played for a while and then went home to bed.
Saturday, Angelos took Tyler and I out for dinner to celebrate Valentine's Day! Awe... then we went to my favorite place!!!!!!!!! THE PUPPY STORE! I think I was more excited than Tyler. I love going to the puppy store and seeing all the doggies! AWE! They even had the MOST ADORABLE basset hound (which is my favorite!) I was so sad to leave him there, because we all know... Angelos says, "NO DOGS!" =( But, he made a deal with me... he had bought a lotto ticket for Saturday night and said if we won, I could have the puppy... well, guess what?!?!
WE DIDN'T WIN! (Imagine that) ;-) So, still no puppies! =(
Sunday I had a baby shower for Angelos cousin. It was very Greek but nice to get out for a while. Tyler stayed home with Daddy and Uncle Pete to watch the Daytona 500 and the house was still standing when I returned. Then, it was off to Michael and Antonio's bday party! Tyler and I had fun... but there was a cookie monster character... (like Elmo) and Tyler was scared to death!!! I couldn't believe it since we just had Elmo at his party. Oh well! Mommy danced with Cookie! =)
All in all it was a hectic but fun holiday "weekend"
Hope you all had a nice valentines day!


No comments:
Post a Comment