Monday, November 23, 2009

One week COMPLETE!

I have completed one week of my new job and so far so good!! =) I like it...all the people are very nice and fun! In December I have a week of product training where I will learn all about the different accounts, etc. I DO, I DO, get an incentive if you open an account in the Lombard Branch.... SO, if you are interested in the accounts visit www.mbfinancial.com and check it out. I can get the paperwork for you and deliver so you don't even have to come in if you don't want to! We have free Internet banking, free bill pay, free checking, etc. So, if you are feeling generous and need a new account, please let me know! This weekend, we attempted to take Xmas pictures and failed miserably. I will try to get the "bad" ones up this week.

Happy TURKEY!

No comments: