Tuesday, December 2, 2008

sNiP sNiP

I went for my one week post op appointment today! It was great to get the stitches out. Snip, pull, snip, pull...ewe Dr Hein says, I am a quick healer! (is that a compliment?) Anyway, I should be able to lift Tyler by the end of the week with no issues and all will be superb!

Smalll boobs = happy Becki! merry XMAS to me! and oh yes... 700 grams removed from each side!! oo oo oo

I will post a pic someday... lol probably NOT! If you wanna see, you gotta come to me. lol I must say, Between a C-section/having a baby and this hooter surgery... my whole body has been exposed to Geneva. My OB lives on my street (fabulous at the block party) and the plastic surgeon lives right by my apartment.... I really need to find DR's who don't live so close! lol

Dick had his eye surgery today and he is doing great! WOO HOO
Happy Tuesday

1 comment:

Lindz said...

Glad you are healing up!! I can't wait to see that pic!! =) Merry Christmas to you Miss Small Boobies Becki...I never thought I would say those 2 words about you!! =)