Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Babysitting dilemma is OVER!

With a last minute call from Auntie Con & Uncle Rog, we were offered 2 FREE tickets to the NASCAR race this Saturday Night. Like I could pass those up with out Angelos divorcing me... ;-)

So, the dilemma... finding a babysitter. Tyler is a bit too young to be exposed to the TRASHINESS of a nascar race at only 6 months old. G/G Monaco were busy, Sara/Erin too, Miss Kelly offered and I had already decided to stay home... and THEN............... Patti/Mark decided that a Saturday night DATE NIGHT couldn't be better w/o Tyler! (and being close to Lou Malnati's)

We are SO LUCKY to have my family/friends offering to babysit all the time! They are awesome!

I am SURE Tyler will have a blast playing with his Super Fun Great Aunt and Uncle!

THANKS AGAIN ALL!

Races(... and trailer trash), here we COME!

1 comment:

Pat said...

We can't wait!!!!!!!!

xox