Yesterday was a nice day! I woke up and no one was awake so I took advantage by laying in my pj's in front of the TV watching my TiVo shows!
We went to G/G Drake's to hang for a bit and then to G/G Monaco's for brunch with the clan! Here I got flowers, a book I've wanted, a PEDI g/c, $ and a cute ceramic monkey for my yard. Then it was off to Show Carnival and Geneva Commons for shopping and dinner @ Houlihan's!

YUM!
What a nice day my boys had for me! =)
We went to G/G Drake's to hang for a bit and then to G/G Monaco's for brunch with the clan! Here I got flowers, a book I've wanted, a PEDI g/c, $ and a cute ceramic monkey for my yard. Then it was off to Show Carnival and Geneva Commons for shopping and dinner @ Houlihan's!
YUM!
What a nice day my boys had for me! =)


No comments:
Post a Comment